Saturday, December 21, 2013

Friendly PSA

Dear Readership,

If I have any...

Fall semester just ended for me here in Grand Forks, and as such, I find that now I have time to do some pleasure reading, which means that I'll have some more reviews for you on the way. I do apologize for the extended hiatus there, but taking a 400-level novels course kind of takes the review(s) right out of you. I could probably review the material that I read for class, but considering that it's mostly 18th century British lit? Egghhhh... Maybe I'll post my second and third papers for class. But that's seriously all you're going to get out of me on them. We'll see what kind of a grade I get on my final.

That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, a wonderful break, and a wonderful day. (=

--Emily Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!